Meet our Dream Makers
Inclusion Lloydminster and Inclusion Alberta Dream Makers are people and organizations who commit to a minimum five-year financial contribution at one of three pledge levels. As a result of these generous donations, Inclusion Lloydminster and Inclusion Alberta are able to make a difference in the lives of individuals and families, and change communities. Please note this list is specific to Dream Makers from Lloydminster and surrounding area as of 2021 and does not reflect the full list of Dream Makers that donate provincially.
$10,000 and above
$5,000 and above
Lindi Scribante Professional Corporation
$1,000 and above
• John & Robin Acton
• Erin Acton
• TJ & Georgina Altman
• Quentin & Stacey Andrews
• Brixton Shoes & Accessories (Sherry Gould & Mindy Hawthorne)
• Canadian Natural Resources Ltd.
• Mavis & Ed Crossland
• Rae Douglas
• Mark & Kim Dupperon
• Julie & Rick Evans
• Jen Flesher
• Colin Foote & Sherri Husch Foote
• Marty & Jackie Fowler
• Murray & Trudy Hames
• Todd & Janine Hames
• Rosemarie & Larry Hemmelgarn
• Integra Engineering Ltd. (Evan & Sherri Stephens)
• Carrie Kolhruss
• Lash Enterprises Ltd. (Kathy Paniak)
• Nissan Lloydminster
• Blade Automation
• Petrie Enterprises
• Roberge Transport
• Chris & Cathy Laycock
• Nadia Lehman
• Terry & Heather MacDougall
• Mach 1 Diesel Repair Ltd.
• Kevin Martin
• Delisle Enterprises Ltd. (Katherine Delisle)
• Midwest Family Connections- Dream Team
• Jackie Mohrbutter
• Andrew & Melissa Oracheski
• Richardson’s Jewelry (Matt Fisher)
• Glenys Reeves & Bert Gibbs
• Jack & Dorothy Roberton
• Todd & Brenda Robinson
• Rotary Club of Lloydminster
• Lindsay Sedgwick
• Six Strong Agronomy (Darcy Saskiw)
• Jo-Anne Schiller
• Servus Credit Union – Lloydminster
• Tracy Simpson
• Tami Smith
• Michael Stonhouse
• Rolling Greens Fairways (Heather Walker)
• Rory & Valorie Thackeray
• Daryl & Anne Watt
• Roland Vienneau
• Mike & Michelle Webb
• Scott & Bernie Webb
Donations of Clothing
Inclusion changes lives. And so do your donations.
Ensure Albertans with developmental disabilities have the support and advocacy they need to live in a home of their own, receive a quality education and find a good job, simply by donating your used clothing.
COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIP CONTINUES
Ensure citizens of Alberta and Saskatchewan with developmental disabilities have the support and advocacy they need to live in a home of their own, receive a quality education and find a good job, simply by donating your used clothing.
Items to donate:
- Clothing: Men’s, Women’s, Kids’
- Clothing accessories: hats, mitts, scarves, ties, nylons, socks
How do my donations make a difference?
We turn your used clothes into much needed funds with our partnership with the Olive Tree! These funds are then used to directly support children and adults with developmental disabilities and their families.
In addition to supporting Inclusion Lloydminster, you are also recycling unwanted merchandise, keeping it out of the landfill.
Donation bins are located at the Olive Tree, Servus Sports Centre, at the Springwood Lloydminster development in the parking lot just north of Staples and on the north side of the Superstore parking lot. Clothing donations dropped off in these bins benefit the local work of our organizations.
Thank you to the City of Lloydminster, Springwood Developments & Superstore for your continued assistance.
Servus Sports Center
Real Canadian Superstore
Meet our Board