Who We Are
A community where everyone belongs
Inclusion Lloydminster inspires and connects our community to be stronger because of the contribution of people with developmental disabilities.
The philosophy of Inclusion Lloydminster is to promote and improve the quality of life for persons with disabilities. It is our belief that:
- All individuals regardless of their different abilities have the right to full participation in Society;
- All individuals have the right and ability to belong and contribute to their community;
- All people need the warmth and security of family life;
- All individuals must have equal opportunities in housing, education, recreation and employment;
- Families with members with special needs must have access to community-based programs and services that support and strengthen the family.